Traditional Sash Windows but now in Tilt & Turn uPVC
Tilt & Turn windows offers a number of different benefits that allow you to ventilate your home without creating draughts. They are extremely secure and is the ideal option for exposed sites or where ventilation is needed while maintaining security.
The tilt position allows fresh air to flow in freely at the top while allowing Locks stale air to escape around the sides. When opened inwards from the side, the external sash can be cleaned easily and safely from inside your building.
Our window hardware suppliers include Maco & Yale, recognised as the best in the industry, making our standard of security amongst the elite.
Our new sash window range combines the very best in PVCu window technology, with the traditional look of a sash window. It provides the perfect solution for a period home renovation project or a simple replacement for a draughty, single frame sash.
PVCu sash windows are low maintenance, you’ll never have to paint them and now they come with energy efficient glazing and storm proof seals, meaning saving on heating bills and illuminating those drafty window experiences of the past. Plus no rattles or jams again! And like all of our products our sash windows come with a no quibble, 10-year guarantee! Call us for more details.
We have a multitude of different design styles to give your new windows a style of their own!
Glazing has come on in leaps and bounds over the past few years. It is now more thermally efficient and there are now a multitude of different designs available, so it pays to consider the options before you decide.
- Elizabethan Leaded Georgian Leaded
- Georgian White Bar
- Jacobean Queen Caroline Beveled glass design
- Leaded glass styles are particularly popular for a period look and feel. There’s a wide variety of patterns available, from the distinctive Elizabethan lattice style to the simpler square and rectangular panes which have a more contemporary feel.
- Leaded Lights and Georgian Bars – These designs can be used in all sections of the conservatory frames and doors or just in the small top sections.
- Coloured Top-Light Designs – These designs are for use in the small top sections of the conservatory frames.
- Beveled Top-Light Designs – These designs are for use in the small top sections of the conservatory frames.
For those places where privacy is called for, such as bathrooms, toilets and entrance doors, surface patterned (obscure) glass designs are available.
More about double glazed windows & doors at https://www.doubleglazingpriceguide.org.uk/